• RCGA rules govern all play, except where local rules prevail
• Power carts adhere to paths only
• Out of bound areas are defined by white stakes or lines
• Lateral water hazards are indicated by a red stake or line
• Entering home-owner's property surrounding course is considered trespassing and is prohibited
• Environmentally sensitive areas are marked by signage, considered out-of-bounds and entry is prohibited
• Drop zone located for hole #2, as indicated by signage. We encourage you to use this area, as it will help reduce delays
• Play ready golf. In the interest of other golfers, please be aware of your pace of play. We would appreciate long hitters to play positional golf on the par 4s for the safety and comfort of others.
• Lost ball search to be limited
• Acceptable golf attire required: collared shirt, long pants, tailored shorts, socks are mandatory.
• Please replace divots, rake bunkers and repair ball marks
• Alcoholic beverages may NOT be brought onto the premises
• Persons using these premises do so at their own risk
• Non metal spikes only
Under the regulations of NSLC no outside alcohol is permitted on the Premises