- All Camps must be paid in full to complete registration.
- No child will be registered or will there be spots held without full payment.
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellations must be made by email and are subject to the following:
- More than 21 Days before the start date of the registered camp - a refund will be granted less the $25.00 administration fee per session/camper
- Between 10 and 20 Days from the start date of the registered camp 50% of the cost of the camp will be refunded
- 10 Days or less No refunds shall be given - Cancellations after this date will result in complete forfeiture of camp fees (all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
* The financial obligations of the camp are fixed for the season and the withdrawal of a camper does not lessen operating expenses.
If a camper is unable to attend camp due to medical reasons, a full credit, less a $50.00 administrative fee, will be granted, provided we receive a letter from the camper’s physician. In the case of early withdrawal due to medical reasons (accident or illness), the camp fees may be prorated, provided we receive a letter from the camper’s physician ($50.00 administrative fee still applies).