THE LINKS AT MONTAGUEAn extraordinary public golf course & academy.
Due to Hurricane Teddy we will be closed Tuesday, Sept. 22 & Wednesday, Sept. 23
Driving Range Hours Daily:
Must be done hitting by 6:30pm
As of July 31 masks are required when coming inside the clubhouse. Please make sure you abide by the rules and wear your mask while you are inside. Once seated and eating or drinking you may remove your mask. If you’re going to the washroom or getting up to leave please put your mask back on.
- You can book on our website (top of homepage) or call the Proshop 433-3330
- If you prefer you can pay in advance by calling the Proshop and providing card details
- NO Cash at Proshop
- Our clubhouse is now open to limited numbers, you’re welcome after your round to come in for a drink & snack
- Kitchen Monday & Tuesday Limited Menu
- Mask required only while inside clubhouse
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times, with a minimum of 2 meters between individuals.
- Players exhibiting signs of illness will be asked to leave.
- If you are sick you must stay home.
- Please book your tee time in advance (can book 2 weeks out)
- No club rentals.
- Power cart rental limited, must pre-book & may not be available at checkin
- Flagsticks MUST NOT be touched, cups have been raised.
Come enjoy a great round of 9!
The Links at Montague is a community-based public golf course and academy. Our recreational leagues and academy will take your game to the next level.
Test your accuracy on our driving range’s seven target greens from one of our 30 stations of mats.
Our nine hole executive course, designed by Graham Cooke, has been created to test all your shots while giving you the opportunity to enjoy a shorter game.
We offer classes from the beginner level, teaching the rules and fundamentals of golf, to more advanced techniques and swing analysis for seasoned golfers.
Join one of our weekly, friendly competitions.
Our popular recreational league includes a men’s night, ladies’ night, and ladies morning. Join us for 9 holes of golf, prizes, and snacks. Perfect for some after-work relaxation in the summer.
Elaine and her team are proud to share their love for food with guests of our beautiful golf course.
Golfers on the go can grab a sandwich and snacks. For post-game players there are hearty, nutritious meals, muffins baked fresh daily, a wide variety of snacking food and delicious steaks and salad to be had for catered parties and tournaments.
Make plans to stay for a bite to eat after spending time on the course or at the practice area. We are always open for public daily dining – come in and find out the specials of the day!
Join one of our tournaments or leagues.
THE LINKS AT MONTAGUE
From Dartmouth, travel east on Main Street (# 7 Hwy) past Forest Hills Parkway. Turn Left onto Montague Road and left at entrance to Montague Estates.
From Halifax, take either Bridge and head towards Main Street (#7 Hwy). Travel east on Main Street (# 7 Hwy) past Forest Hills Parkway. Turn Left onto Montague Road and left at entrance to Montague Estates.
From Burnside Industrial Park, take Akerley Blvd. to Forest Hills Extension (Hwy# 107) and turn left onto Main Street (#7 Hwy). Turn Left onto Montague Road and left at entrance to Montague Estates.