THE LINKS AT MONTAGUEAn extraordinary public golf course & academy.
Golf Course Opening Monday, April 25
Book your tee times now! Top of homepage or by calling the Proshop 902-433-3330
Driving Range Hours
If you require assistance please email email@example.com
2022 Junior Camps FULL
If you’d like to be added to the waitlist please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, phone number, and which camps you want to be on the waitlist for.
Updated: April 6, 2022
- You can book a tee time on our website (top of homepage) or call the Proshop 902-433-3330
- If you prefer you can pay in advance by calling the Proshop and providing card details
- No cash at the Proshop
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times, with a minimum of 2 meters between individuals.
- Players exhibiting signs of illness will be asked to leave.
- If you are sick you must stay home.
- Please book your tee time in advance (can book 1 weeks out)
- No club rentals
- Power cart rental limited, must pre-book & may not be available at check-in
- Do not touch other players equipment
- Ball washers and rakes are now back on site
- Flagsticks may now be removed, cups have been lowered
Come enjoy a great round of 9!
The Links at Montague is a community-based public golf course and academy. Our recreational leagues and academy will take your game to the next level.
Test your accuracy on our driving range’s seven target greens from one of our 30 stations of mats.
Our nine hole executive course, designed by Graham Cooke, has been created to test all your shots while giving you the opportunity to enjoy a shorter game.
We offer classes from the beginner level, teaching the rules and fundamentals of golf, to more advanced techniques and swing analysis for seasoned golfers.
Join one of our weekly, friendly competitions.
Our popular recreational league includes a men’s night, ladies’ night, and ladies morning. Join us for 9 holes of golf, prizes, and snacks. Perfect for some after-work relaxation in the summer.
*Currently there is a waitlist*
Elaine and her team are proud to share their love for food with guests of our beautiful golf course.
Golfers on the go can grab a sandwich and snacks. For post-game players there are hearty, nutritious meals, muffins baked fresh daily, a wide variety of snacking food and delicious steaks and salad to be had for catered parties and tournaments.
Make plans to stay for a bite to eat after spending time on the course or at the practice area. We are always open for public daily dining – come in and find out the specials of the day!
Join one of our tournaments or leagues.
THE LINKS AT MONTAGUE
From Dartmouth, travel east on Main Street (# 7 Hwy) past Forest Hills Parkway. Turn Left onto Montague Road and left at entrance to Montague Estates.
From Halifax, take either Bridge and head towards Main Street (#7 Hwy). Travel east on Main Street (# 7 Hwy) past Forest Hills Parkway. Turn Left onto Montague Road and left at entrance to Montague Estates.
From Burnside Industrial Park, take Akerley Blvd. to Forest Hills Extension (Hwy# 107) and turn left onto Main Street (#7 Hwy). Turn Left onto Montague Road and left at entrance to Montague Estates.