THE LINKS AT MONTAGUEAn extraordinary public golf course & academy.
are noRegis2020 Junior Camps Info
Due to COVID-19 we will be limiting the number of junior camp classes this summer.
- If you have previously registered your spot has been reserved.
- All remaining spots are posted on our Academy page.
- We will only be accepting 6 campers each week in total.
- We will have safety protocols in place for social distancing and sanitization.
Registration for our Adult 3 Week Golf Clinics are now available!
The time for the golf season to begin is finally here! Check out the details below:
- The course is now open for tee times and our driving range is open!
- To book you can visit our website www.thelinksatmontague.com or call the Proshop 433-3330
- You can pay in advance by calling the Proshop and providing card details
- Or at check-in, 1 person permitted in the Proshop at a time (No Cash)
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times, with a minimum of 2 meters between individuals.
- Players exhibiting signs of illness will be asked to leave.
- If you are sick you must stay home.
- Golfers must book tee times in advance (No walk-ons).
- Golfers must leave immediately following their round (Clubhouse is closed).
- No rentals (clubs, pull carts).
- Power cart rental limited, may not be available at checkin
- Flagsticks MUST NOT be touched, cups have been raised.
- Washrooms will be available with occupancy reduced to 1 individual at a time.
Come enjoy your first round of the season!
The Links at Montague is a community-based public golf course and academy. Our recreational leagues and academy will take your game to the next level.
Test your accuracy on our driving range’s seven target greens from one of our 30 stations of mats.
Our nine hole executive course, designed by Graham Cooke, has been created to test all your shots while giving you the opportunity to enjoy a shorter game.
We offer classes from the beginner level, teaching the rules and fundamentals of golf, to more advanced techniques and swing analysis for seasoned golfers.
Join one of our weekly, friendly competitions.
Our popular recreational league includes a men’s night, ladies’ night, and ladies morning. Join us for 9 holes of golf, prizes, and snacks. Perfect for some after-work relaxation in the summer.
Chef Elaine and her team are proud to share their love for food with guests of our beautiful golfcourse.
Golfers on the go can grab a sandwich and snacks. For post-game players there are hearty, nutritious meals, muffins baked fresh daily, a wide variety of snacking food and delicious steaks and salad to be had for catered parties and tournaments.
Make plans to stay for a bite to eat after spending time on the course or at the practice area. We are always open for public daily dining – come in and find out the specials of the day!
Join one of our tournaments or leagues.
THE LINKS AT MONTAGUE
From Dartmouth, travel east on Main Street (# 7 Hwy) past Forest Hills Parkway. Turn Left onto Montague Road and left at entrance to Montague Estates.
From Halifax, take either Bridge and head towards Main Street (#7 Hwy). Travel east on Main Street (# 7 Hwy) past Forest Hills Parkway. Turn Left onto Montague Road and left at entrance to Montague Estates.
From Burnside Industrial Park, take Akerley Blvd. to Forest Hills Extension (Hwy# 107) and turn left onto Main Street (#7 Hwy). Turn Left onto Montague Road and left at entrance to Montague Estates.